Built using both static foam and alternating air cells, the mattress can be used with or without the pump. This combination means patients at a very high risk of developing pressure ulcers, will still be protected when the mattress is deflated.
BENEFITS OF THE MATTRESS INCLUDE:
- Firm ‘U’ shaped high density polyether foam base for roll prevention and to aid transfers.
- Castellated soft and resilient central foam insert.
- 10 Alternating cells powered by the low noise pump.
- Fully welded, antibacterial, waterproof two way stretch cover.
- Durable PVC Base
- Step up / step down with/without pump.
- Choice of two pumps HPU1 or HPU2
- Combination of static foam and active cells
- Alternating pressure relief
- 10 Independent cells
- Removable cell structure aids decontamination
- Low pressure indicator
- Low running costs
- Quiet operation
- Complete with fully welded cover
- Transport facility
- Dimensions 2000 x 900 x 140 mm
- Max user weight 247 kg (39 Stone)
Name: Prime Comfort Active Mattress System
Product ID: HHPRIMA (Mattress only) HHMPRIMA-HPU1 or HHMPRIMA-HPU2