The electrically operated Bradshaw Junior paediatric care bed has been developed around the specific challenges of paediatric nursing and accommodating younger patients safely and comfortably in a hospital, nursing or community environment.
The Bradshaw Junior fills a gap in the market for nursing care beds developed expressly for paediatric use. This electrically operated bed has been carefully designed on a compact, scaled down basis to meet the needs of the paediatric environment.
- Measuring in at a compact 200cm the Bradshaw Junior has been designed specifically for paediatric use.
- Electrically operated fully profiling paediatric care bed.
- The profiling action enables the backrest and knee break sections to operate in harmony to reduce pinching in the sacral area.
- Bright and colourful appearance helping the bed to fit into any children's environment.
- Integral full length side rails ensure optimum occupant safety. (Can also be ordered without side rails).
- Adjustable self locking side rails providing additional safety which can be released at both the head and foot ends.
- The bed arrives on its specially designed transport stand and can be put together by one person as all sections of the bed are under 25kg, this makes the bed exceptionally easy to put together. When not in use it can be stored on the transport stand.
- The handset can be locked out.
- Fire retardant foam side rails pads also available. Covered with Crib 5 waterproof, anti-microbial fabric, the side rails can still be operated without removing the pads.
- With a generous maximum user weight of 180kg (28 stone) the bed is designed to cater safely for parents sitting or lying on the bed and wishing to cradle children in their arms.
- 3 years warranty (1st year parts and labour 2nd and 3rd year parts only). Where a Sidhil service contract remains in place, this warranty can now be extended as far as ten years fully inclusive of parts and labour.
- Two Mattress types are available choose from the Softrest Junior (medium risk) or the higher specification Acclaim Junior (high risk)
- The Bradshaw Junior bed is designed in compliance with IEC 60601-2-52:2009.
- Full length side rails pads and end also available.
- Max user weight: 180kg (28st)
Name: Bradshaw Junior Bed
Product ID: 1275/JUNIOR/STD/S