Now available is the Woburn Community 1200 is Harvest’s first wide set profiling bed, built to the same high quality standard as smaller beds in the range.
Providing patients with more space can reduce the feeling of entrapment – especially for those patients who are used to sleeping in a double sized bed.
- Safe Working Load – 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Adjustable Height – 385 – 815mm
- Auto Regression Backrest
- 9v Battery Backup
- Low Voltage – 29v
- Integral Wooden Side Rails
- Wooden Head and Foot Boards
- Wraparound Head and Foot Boards – Optional Extra
- Lockable Handset
- 4 Section Profiling
- CE marked
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
OPTIONAL BED ACCESSORIES INCLUDE:
- Vigilant Falls Reduction SystemTrendelenburg Function
- Platform Extension
The Community 1200 is not a bariatric bed and will support weights of up to 34 Stone / 220 kg. The width of the bed also allows patients to roll freely when in bed, reducing the risk of injury for patients inclined to roll when in bed.
Ideal for community environments, the Community 1200 is fully compliant with legislation. To aid with infection control, the head and foot board are vinyl wrapped.
Name: Woburn Community 1200 Nursing Bed
Product ID: HLBC791/12