The 3012 Easy Riser Overbed Table has been designed for the hospital, Nursing Home, Residential Home and community equipment use.
This Easi-riser Table has a standard base and standard table top with a mechanical variable height adjustment.
The Table will benefit anyone who has to remain in bed for longer amounts of time.
- Enables meals to be taken in bed when getting up would be problematic (after an operation or injury).
- Reduces pain by not disrupting healing.
- Avoids loss of appetite
- Enables use of a laptop or reading material
- Reduces accidents and falls by reducing the need to leave the bed.
- Height adjustment from 72 cm (28.3 inches) to 110 cm (43.3 inches)
- Width 93 cm (36.6 inches)
- Depth 40 cm (15.7 inches)
- Anti-Trapping Safety Feature
- Fire Retardant, Light Oak Laminate Top
- Four Swivel Castors
- Magnolia epoxy coated frame with Biocote ® , an antibacterial coating which reduces cross infection.
- Your table is delivered fully assembled and ready for use.
- 12 month warranty
- Table top maximum Load 30Kg (66lb)
- Minimum table height 74 cm (29.1 inches )
- Maximum table height 109 cm (42.9 inches)
- Overall table area 91 x 38 cm (35.8 x 14.9 inches )
- Net weight 22Kg (48.5lb)
- Minimum underbed clearance required 12.5 cm (5 inches)
The painted parts of your table come with an antibacterial additive incorporated into the powder coated metalwork.
Biocote ® inhibits the growth of bacteria on the surface of the table frame. It is effective against a wide range of both gram positive and negative bacteria as well as fungi.
Examples of bacteria that Biocote ® is resistant to include:
Bacillus Subtilis Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
Escerichia Coli 0157 Streptococcus Faecalis
Salmonella Enteritides Listeria Monocytogenes
Biocote ® is an aid to keeping your table infection free but it does not substitute the need for the table to be cleaned at regular intervals.
All surfaces to be wiped down with a disposable cleaning cloth, moistened with a mild detergent and diluted in hot water (60°C). Extra care should be taken around areas where excess dirt or dust may gather. Rinse down with clean water and dry off with a paper towel.
Always ensure that the table is dry before re-using.
It is not recommended to use any bleach or surface cleaner that may scour the painted surface.
Name: 3012 Easy Riser Over Bed Table
Product ID: 3012