The Woburn Profiling Bed is widely known as one of the best quality beds on the market – and has been upgraded to the Woburn v6, now available!
The brand new, more fail-proof solution has been built to better serve the Care and Nursing Home environments, meeting new bed regulations and holding a higher weight capacity.
Not only built to better support patients, the new bed raises to 795mm providing a better working height for nursing staff.
Each bed now has an increased rail height, allowing for the use of deeper mattresses which in turn provide better pressure relief.
The Woburn Bed is intended to assist with providing a comfortable environment for both patient, and carer.
- Safe Working Load – 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Maximum patient weight: 185kg / 29.1 Stone
- Adjustable Height – 365 – 795mm
- Backrest angle 0-70 degrees
- Legrest (Knee break) angle 0-30 degrees
- 9v Battery Backup
- Low Voltage – 29v
- Integral Wooden Side Rails
- Wraparound Wooden Head and Foot Boards
- Lockable Handset
- 4 Section Profiling
- Supplied with comprehensive manual with service schedule and parts list/diagrams
- Parts list, trouble shooting guide and technical help contact details on bed chassis
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- In-Built Extension (200mm)
- Trendelenburg Function
- Alternative Finish
MEDIUM RISK HIGH RISK
See a LOW Version of this bed here
Name: Woburn Nursing Bed
Product ID: HLB791