The Doherty 2 and 3 Section Plinths have been specifically developed for use with Bariatric patients. They will, however, also be very useful in many Physiotherapy applications where a larger surface area and weight bearing capability is required. The exceptionally wide surface of the 2 Section Plinth makes it particularly suitable for use as a Neuro or Physiotherapy plinth.
It is delivered fully assembled and with an attractive white epoxy coat. This finish also has the added advantage of incorporating an antimicrobial powder coating which provides an extra level of defence against microbial contamination.
It's available in 4 easy to clean modern upholstery colour options and features the distinctive Doherty upholstery styling which has become synonymous with quality products over many years.
A breathing hole and paper roll holder, which in many competing products are chargeable accessories, are fitted to the plinth as standard. A comprehensive range of stylish accessories is also available helping to make the plinth suitable for a vast range of potential clinical applications.
- Electrically operated variable height range with handset control
- Electrically operated backrest section
- Breathing hole and paper roll holder fitted as standard
- Exceptionally wide surface makes this plinth particularly suitable for use also as a Neuro or Physiotherapy plinth
- Dual sided operation
- Distinctive Doherty style upholstery with rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness
- Fitted with 4 large castors for ease of movement and a central locking brake system giving added safety
- Available in 4 hard wearing modern upholstery colour options
- Delivered fully assembled
- 3 years warranty (1st year parts and labour, 2 further years parts only)
- Maximum user weight 320kg (50st)
Name: Two Section Bariatric Plinth
Product ID: PLE03