It is a pressure reducing surface which relies on immersion therapy to create optimum pressure redistribution. It has been designed for patients who cannot tolerate a moving surface and for comfort which makes it ideal for palliative care, pain management or paediatrics. The air which is lost through the vented cells circulates around the mattress creating a cooling effect, reducing moisture and humidity. The pump delivers 1000 litres of air per minute to ensure the patient is fully supported and reduces risk of bottoming out.
- True low air loss system delivering 1000 litres of air per minute
- Micro climate control through air circulation
- 8 pressure settings, the pump continually monitors internal pressures to ensure the set pressure is maintained.
- Auto firm function for nursing procedures
- Auto Seat function to reduce risk of bottoming out
- Foam sub mattress for transport or in the event of power failure
- Vapour Permeable, Fully Removable, multi stretch, Welded Mattress Cover with waterfall flap covering zips
- Rapid deflate CPR
- Easy to use pump
- Visual and Audible alarms
- Auto Lock feature
- Attaching straps to fit the mattress securely to the bed frame.
- Patient weight limit up to 190kg (30st.)
- Length 200 cm
- Width 90 cm
- Depth 25 cm
(Note :- This is a mattress system only, the bed shown in main image is not included)