The Practitioner Deluxe Couch is available with optional drawer units, mobile storage cabinet and pull-out work surfaces in five contemporary finishes.
The Practitioner combines a number of treatment and storage solutions with excellent comfort for the client.
Available in a range of 13 NEW upholstery colours, with anti-bacterial additive helping to reduce MRSA and other bacteria.
These examination couches are ideal for use in all medical environments including GP surgeries, hospitals, first aid rooms and healthcare centres.
Main image shown with optional drawers, mobile storage unit and step, these are optional extras.
- Exceptionally stable and stylish deluxe couch
- 1, 2 or 3 drawer unit options or combine with pull-out work surfaces
- Durable high performance anti-bacterial upholstery
- Optional mobile storage cabinet, with single drawer, locking door and optional pull-out basket
- Smooth running drawers with easy to clean inner
- Luxury high performance (flame retardant) upholstery with rounded corners and anti-bacterial additive helping to reduce MRSA and other bacteria
- Quality, durable, easy to clean materials
- Stylish 60mm diameter legs for stability
- Maximum user weight 165kg (26st.)
- Durable silver epoxy coated frame
- Paper roll holder included (fits at head or foot end)
- 3 year guarantee
- CE Marked
- 79cm(H) x 193cm(L) x 60cm(W)
Name: Practitioner Delux Examination Couch
Product ID: Sun-MEC1B