The Mackworth Essentials shower and commode chair represents the greatest value solution available to the market.
The attendant-propelled chair boasts height adjustable aluminium frame and a removable seat section to convert it from a moving, handling and showering solution to a commode chair.
There is also an optional rear wheel and brake kit to simply and quickly transform it to a self-propelled chair.
The reduction in cost is made possible by stripping the chair down to the ‘essential’ components and features to reduce manufacturing complexity, but make no mistake, there is no reduction quality.
The Mackworth Essentials shower chair benefits from the same rigorous, ergonomic design procedures and quality checks as our other trusted Mackworth products. It is constructed from high quality materials that will provide years of reliable service.
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective solution without compromising on quality
- 130kg safe working load
- Height adjustable to fit all standard toilets
- Robust aluminium powder coated frame
- Removable back
- Self-propelled rear wheel kit available
- Swinging arms and footplates arms
- Removable commode access panel
- Round commode pan with handle fitted as
- Braked castors
- 1 Year warranty
- User weight limit (rated load) – 130 kg
- Frame construction material – Aluminium
- Total weight (casters only) – 11.8 kg
- Self-propelled rear wheels weight – 5.1 kg
- Seat width – 435 mm
- Seat height – 40 mm
- Seat depth – 420 mm
- Overall width (attendant/self propelled) – 562/620 mm
- Chair height (low level setting) – 965 mm
- Chair height (medium level setting) – 990 mm
- Chair height (high level setting) – 1015 mm
- Back height from seat – 440 mm
- Arm height from seat – 235 mm