The care home market is constantly evolving, and whilst most furniture provision requirements call for single beds, there is increasing demand for larger rooms and wider beds for added occupant comfort. A double bed may be too large for the available space; the introduction of the Bradshaw Wide adds a further dimension to the ever-popular Bradshaw range, increasing choice and ensuring the beds match all environments.
Name: Bradshaw Wide Nursing Bed
Product ID: 1275/WIDE/SIL/LOAK/S
- Electrically operated fully profiling bed offering a wide mattress platform for comfort and a touch of luxury for premium spaces.
- Variable height for ease of occupant access and to assist the work of carers.
- Easy and quick to assemble and disassemble.
- Infinitely variable tilt.
- Available With or Without Full length, self locking side rails for added safety, with release at head and foor ends.
- Medium Risk Mattress Options, Softrest Foam or Softrest Viscose Memory Foam
- Attractive domestic appearance
- Dementia friendly design matching current dementia care recommendations.
- Lockable handset.
- 3 year warranty (1st year parts and labour, 2nd and 3rd years parts only).
- Maximum user weight up to 180kg (28st).