The new Doherty Phlebotomy Chair has been developed specifically for many applications throughout the modern GP practice and hospital environments. It has been designed following extensive consultation with specialists around the UK with a particular emphasis on the needs of the phlebotomist. The Doherty Phlebotomy chair has an electrically operated variable height range with handset control for height adjustment. It has the added advantage of also being suitable for use as a plinth; where cost or space constraints limit the amount of equipment that can be purchased, this facility makes the chair particularly attractive. It is fitted with an 'easy lift' gas assisted backrest and foot sections, and a paper roll holder is available as a simply fitted accessory.
All Doherty Phlebotomy Chairs are delivered fully assembled and with an attractive white epoxy coat. This finish also has the added advantage of incorporating an antimicrobial powder coating which provides an extra level of defence against microbial contamination. The upholstered pads are in the distinctive Doherty style with rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness, and are available in 12 modern colour options. There are twin braked castors for ease of movement and a simple levelling mechanism for uneven floors. There is also an option to upgrade this couch to include a breathing hole.
- Specialist phlebotomy chair that also doubles as a traditional plinth
- Electrically operated variable height range
- Easy handset operation.
- Easy lift gas assisted backrest and foot sections
- Extendable leg sections with 5 pre set lengths.
- 11 Modern upholstery colour options
- Twin braked castors for ease of movement
- Maximum user weight 177kgs (28st)
- Dual sided operation
- Optional breathing hole
- Delivered fully assembled with simple leveling system for uneven floors.
Name: Doherty Phlebotomy Chair
Product ID: CHE03