The Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Chicago contains memory foam seat upholstery, providing comfort and helps to distribute pressure for long periods. It has been tested to BS 5852 ignition source 5 (Crib 5) making it ideal for nursing and care home environments. An ergonomically contoured seat and back with padding adds to the comfort and support for the user, while the Chicago also offers an excellent snooze position.
- This Chicago model has been Crib 5 tested, so is suitable for Nursing, Care and Residential Homes
- Anti-Microbial PVC fabric helps minimise build-up of harmful bacteria such as MRSA and is easy to wipe clean for improved infection and hygiene control
- Memory foam seat upholstery provides added comfort and helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
- Stylish and modern upholstery to suit any decor
- Comes with 2 simple to operate handsets as standard
- The 3 button handset allows the chair to rise and recline and the 2 button handset allows the chair to recline only
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position with backrest reclining to 64° for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Safety key is built into hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
Overall Depth 93cm (37 inch) Seat Depth 52cm (20 inch)
Overall Width 83cm (33 inch) Seat Width 50cm (20 inch)
Overall Height 108cm (43 inch) Seat Height 48cm (19 inch)
We recommend our "Delivery and Installation" service for this product as the chair is delivered in two heavy boxes for safe transportation. This is a white glove delivery service by a specialist partner company and includes a call to arrange a convenient delivery day and approximate time of arrival, This service includes unpacking and assembly of the product, a demonstration of how to operate safely and removal of all packaging. The delivery time is longer for this option.
Note :- The "Delivery Only" option should only be selected if someone is able to accept a doorstep delivery of two heavy boxed items, You will need two persons to assemble and set up the chair.