The Indiana Riser Recliner is upholstered in a soft feel Chenille fabric which provides added luxury and comfort.
The chair is available in four attractive colours and in two sizes, standard and petite. (See Specifications tab above for sizes)
- Soft feel Chenille fabric for luxurious comfort
- Attractive and modern design to suit any decor
- One motor activates a distinct lift, rest and recline action
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Convenient side pocket for easy storage (Standard model includes two side pockets)
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Comes with a simple to operate two button handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less
- Available in 4 colour options – Berry, Biscuit, Charcoal and Mushroom
- 2 year warranty*
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
We recommend our "Delivery and Installation" service for this product as the chair is delivered in two heavy boxes for safe transportation. This is a white glove delivery service by a specialist partner company and includes a call to arrange a convenient delivery day and approximate time of arrival, This service includes unpacking and assembly of the product for you, a demonstration of how to operate safely and removal of all packaging.
Note :- The "Delivery Only" option should only be selected if someone is able to accept a doorstep delivery of two heavy boxed items, You will need two persons to assemble and set up the chair.
*Warranty conditions apply, for more information please see user manual **Batteries not included