The Balmoral Replacement System is a pressure relieving active mattress used in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. It is recommended for use by a patient who is at risk of developing pressure sores. The mattress is fitted with a vapour permeable two way stretch cover.
The Balmoral is a very high risk acive mattress and made up of 27 individual cells. 24 alternating air cells and 3 static pillow section cells. All cells are interchangeable for ease of repair and cleaning.
- The mattress has an integrated foam base
- Cells made of Nylon with a TPU lining to reduce noise when cells inflate and deflate
- Pillow section for patient stability
- Compatible with Harvest Healthcare’s pumps 2 and 3.
- 2-way stretch welded PU cover which is vapour permeable and waterproof and has a Crib 5 fire rating
Maximum Patient Weights:
Harvest 2 Pump: 29 stone / 184kg
Harvest 3 Pump: 40 stone / 254kg
Mattress Dimensions 2000 x 880 x 150mm
Mattress Weight 8 kg
Max Patient Weight Harvest 2 Pump: 29 Stone (184kg) Specification
Harvest 3 Pump: 40 Stone (254kg) Specification
Please see separate pump specification sheets