This Product can be purchased VAT exempt if you are eligible, VAT Exemption One simple form to complete VAT Exemption Form
The Rotational Active Mattress is a high quality, replacement active mattress system with alternative therapy settings.
Designed to assist with pulmonary complications and treatment for existing pressure ulcers, the mattress is suitable for patients in need of very high pressure relief.
20 interchangeable air cells and side bolsters cradle the patient when rotating, and is highly durable. Complete with the mattress is a quilted top, waterproof cover.
- Ability to turn patient to the left or right side or both sides alternatively
- Continuous low air loss combined with rotational therapy
- Fast inflation time
- Pulsate and static mode
- Fully adjustable pressures
- Fowler mode
- Electronic pressure control
- Lockout to avoid unauthorised changes to settings
- Low pressure/ power failure visual and audible alarms
- Self diagnosis check
- CPR facility
- Quilted vapour permeable waterproof cover
- Transport facility
- Complete with cover
- Size 2030 mm x 900 mm x 275 mm
- Max user weight 30 stones / 190 kg
Name: Rotational Active Mattress
Product ID: HR700