Designed to provide transport to and from the showering area these mobile hydraulic shower trolleys feature a foam padded PVC liner for added comfort, a linked wheel system with central locking and steering facility,as well as fold down side support rails for patient transfer. The new Junior model has an overall length of 160cm and both the Standard and Junior models are available with a rechargable battery option as an alternative to the hydraulic height operation.
Please Note:- The PVC Liner colour is subject to availability of Blue or Grey (Please ask us before ordering)
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240kg
- Large wheel design, with central locking and steering facility
- Hydraulic height adjustment 41cm to 94cm via foot pedal.
- Rechargable battery models 41cm to 94cm via hand switch
- Battery operated models include a spare battery pack and charging unit.
- Foam padded PVC liner with side supports and end panels for comfort and security
- Supplied with foam padded PVC patient support cushion
- Fold down side support rails to assist patient transfer
- Low gradient tilt towards foot end for water drainage via integral waste outlet
- Plug and drain hose supplied complete with storage bracket
- Bumpers fitted to all corners for protection during transport procedures
- Removable bumpers to reduce the width to 65cm to access tight doorways
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
Brand: Seers Medical
Name: Shower Trolley
Product ID ST7700